About Me

Known as: Nk
Years of existence: 21
In: Halifax,
Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally from: Muscat, Oman
Go to Uni @ SMU

*loves:
cookies & brownies
jetskiing
beaches
DayDreaming
exploring

*loathes:
asparagus!
blisters
mosquitos
pests
the closed minded

Links

English Sabla
Blastro Music Videos
Quizzed Out
Flous
Adam Harris
Snooky
SWK
Paulo Coelho
PostSecret

Blogger Archives


June 2006
[x]
July 2006
[x]
August 2006
[x]
September 2006
[x]
October 2006
[x]
November 2006
[x]
September 2007
[x]
November 2007
[x]
April 2008
[x]
May 2008
[x]
July 2009
[x]












Sunday, July 26, 2009

Testing it out

It was only after the lunch gathering and after the hustle, bustle and noise of my models - 3 children and 2 toddlers, it was only when they were gone that i learnt something useful. To take pictures of moving subjects, change the "shot" setting from 'single shot' to 'AI'. I tried using 'multiple shot' but to be honest i only wanted to get one perfect shot of the kids, and if i missed it then that was it.

Most of my pictures came out blurry and not as sharp and clear as i wanted them to be. This is also because my ISO settings were probably too high for indoors. So between the ISO and shot settings, at least i know what to fiddle around with for next time.



I think the manual also mentioned that using a high ISO settings can also extend the reach of the flash. How true that actually is, i'll have to find out sometime. But for now, just like what i want in life, my shots aren't crystal clear. But hopefully i'll get there.



I won't be standing by your side
You won't find your way to me
I won't catch you if you fall...

Hope you get well soon..

Post a Comment